Soviet Face Mask
- Dual fabric layers as suggested by the CDC (98% Polyester 2% Spandex)
- Spandex ear loops
- Dye-sublimation print
- Comes in an individually sealed package
- Manufactured from 100% American-made materials in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Reusable and washable – hand wash or machine wash warm water, tumble dry, iron as needed.
- This face covering is not a direct substitutes for an N95, surgical, or procedural mask and is not FDA approved.
- According to the CDC, face coverings should not be used by children under age 2, or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- The CDC recommends the use of face coverings in public to reduce community spread by asymptomatic persons. For more guidance visit CDC’s website here
- 5 Sizes Available (Child to Large Adult)
- One 4 One – We will donate an equal number of face coverings to charity for each you purchase.
- Free shipping via USPS First-Class Mail (domestic USA only)
Orders for stock prints ship within 2-7 business days from time of order. Free Shipping on all orders. Orders are shipped via USPS standard mail.
Exchanges only to change sizes. However, no refunds and returns will be accepted because of hygiene concerns.
Due to hygienic concerns, we cannot accept returns, however, if you find that you have ordered the incorrect size, please contact us and we will assist you in getting the correct size.