- Use for vegetables, fruits, flowers, shrubs, trees, orchards, vineyards, turf, row and field crops.
- Promotes vigorous and beautiful plants, robust fruits and vegetables and lush turf.
- Critical for regulating plant nutrition.
- Fosters root, leaf and plant growth and crop reproduction.
- Reduces blossom end rot risks in tomatoes and peppers, blackheart of celery and tip burn in cauliflower, cabbage and Brussels sprouts.
- Environmentally responsible. 100% natural. No additives.
- Highly bio-available.
1000lb & 2000lb Totes Available!
Call Stinamarie @ 775-304-2588 for special pricing! Special truck/pallet/wholesale pricing may apply!
1000lb totes are a great size and more cost-effective for medium to large applications. Covers up to ~ 1/2 acre/21,780 sf +/-
2000lb totes are a great size and more cost-effective for larger applications. Covers up to ~ 1 acre/43,560 sf +/-
Multiple tote sales (pallets/truckloads) are available. Freight costs will vary.