- 100% grass FINISHED old-school Angus beef, grading choice and prime
- No added hormones or antibiotics, ever
- Born, bred and finished in Nevada’s beautiful Lamoille valley
- Ethically and holistically managed ranch, focused on soil health and animal welfare.
- Beef is hand processed by an old-fashioned family butcher, USDA inspected
- All beef is dry aged for a minimum of three weeks, to ensure tenderness and concentrated flavor
- Cuts are our customers’ favorites, determined after years of farmers market sales
- Custom beef is also available in 1/4, 1/2 and whole steer lots, available for Summer 2023 delivery.
There are no reviews yet.